Why replace when you can restore?
Is your bracket clock not working properly? We can make a thorough examination and decide which parts can be restored and which need to be replaced. A detailed list of the work needed can be made and from this an estimate of the cost prepared.
All replacement parts are carefully made in keeping with the original style and workmanship of the clockmaker.
We have restored the following clocks
- 17th century lantern clock
- Fine 18th century mahogany longcase clock
- 18th century longcase regulator clock
- Marquetry and walnut Longcase clock 1800
- 18th century, musical longcase clock
The clocks below were restored by our team of experts, including clocks by makers such as James Drury, Thomas Ogden, George and John Hovil respectively.